Re: Too SA 750

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Starduster Bulletin Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Randy (206.253.32.109) on November 24, 2005 at 16:33:21:

In Reply to: Re: Too SA 750 posted by randy on November 23, 2005 at 18:18:54:

A builder would not be able to build a SA750 using The plans Spruce has been selling!!! When I contacted Spruce about the poor quality of the plans I recieved I did not get a very objective response. I offered to let them have the old set that I got with my project as a starting point..they where not interested!!!.

I cant understand why spruce would not be thrilled at the CAD offer.( I am sure interested in obtaining CAD plans for a SA750)

If they are going to be the sole source of Acroduster plans, Spruce needs to get a high quality, complete, master set of plans and have them reproduced on quality paper (not this "big chief" stuff), for sell to builders.

If the members of this board could collectivley put a master set of plans togeather and give them to Spruce it would be good for the future of the SA750.. as well as a good PR jesture to our mother company...(Maybe Spruce would feel compeled to find us some of those forkends and eyebolts!!)

I do not see a copyright issue if two builders who both have purchased plans and the right to build from Spruce , are exchanging a copy of the plans with each other. Copyright issue would be if copy's of plans where being distributed to a party that had not paid Spruce for the right to the plans.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Starduster Bulletin Board ] [ FAQ ]