Re: sa750 fuel tank question./Dan&Frank

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Starduster Bulletin Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Randy (206.253.32.109) on October 11, 2005 at 00:48:05:

In Reply to: Re: sa750 fuel tank question. posted by Dan Benkert on October 10, 2005 at 20:43:36:

I have an injected Lyc. engine that must have a fuel return line. I plan on using the center of the three small fittings for the fuel return. My confusion is that the older plans show rear facing AND forward facing outlets. Plans show the rear faceing is main, forward faceing is "reserve and aerobatic only" the forward faceing (at fire wall) has the flop tube. MY TANK DOES NOT HAVE A REAR FACE outlet.
I have saw pictures on Cams web sight of planes with the rear facing outlet. The newer plans I purchased from Spruce do not have the fuel system page. To further scare me a bit (more than Franks problems), there is a regestered member that makes comments about tank change problems in the regestry..sorry I dont recall who it was. I will try to scan the older plans and post as they say they are for SA300 and SA750, Does anybody have newer plans for a 300 that has a fuel tank setup page? I guess I will do as Frank said and use the flop tube as main, that sure makes plumbing easy, but does it not do away with the reseve?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Starduster Bulletin Board ] [ FAQ ]